Business as (almost) usual
Struers is continuing to service customers as normal, including standard shipment of consumables and spare parts within 48 hours. However, we are also taking important measures to protect the health of our employees, customers and business partners.
Continued high-quality service
Struers is still very much in operation and we are continuing to service our customers as normal, including delivery of consumables and spare parts.
- Our production and supply chain are running as normal. We have taken measures to minimize the risk of transmitting the virus at our facilities and we remain in close contact with our suppliers to ensure continued availability of raw materials.
- Deliveries out of Denmark and our regional stock points are continuing as normal.
- Our support hotlines and technical services remain active. Our technical service engineers will perform our normal onsite service assistance if your company’s health and safety guidelines and the guidelines of the relevant public health authorities allow it.
- Our materialographic experts are available for application support and training online.
- Application support and training are also available onsite or at our laboratories if your company’s health and safety guidelines and the guidelines of the relevant public health authorities allow it.
Please rest assured that we are doing our utmost to mitigate the risk of delays and long lead times. Our global stock control gives us huge flexibility in this. However, you are very welcome to contact your local Struers representative to request lead time information on specific products and services that are critical to your production.
If you have any questions, please contact your local Struers representative.