Hardness Testing Product Range
Struers supplies hardness testers within the entire range of standardised Vickers, Knoop, Brinell and Rockwell hardness testing. Browse below in our product range to learn more:
Micro & Micro/Macro Hardness Testers
State-of-the-art load cell based micro/macro testers
- Full automatic hardness tester with extended load range for Vickers and Knoop
Universal Hardness Testers
Load cell based hardness testers capable of testing Brinell, Vickers, Rockwell, Knoop (1 kg) and Ball indentation Hardness (ISO 2039).
Load ranges: 1-250 kgf, 3-750 kgf or 20-3000 kgf
Universal Hardness Tester with Automatic Hardness Evaluation
High-end Rockwell testers and bench testers. With a focus on repeatability and data management.
- High-end, load cell based, table top Rockwell tester with vertical test head
- Rockwell Bench Tester with analogue diplay (N3A) or digital display and network integration possibilities (N3D)
Portable Hardness Testers
Standard portable hardness testing clamps and special devices. Easy-to-use testers, ideal for on-site inspection.
- Portable Hardness Tester
- Portable Hardness Tester for testing of internal diameters
- Portable Hardness Tester for testing of tooth flanks and gears
© 2015 Struers A/S. All rights reserved.