Struers' Best Practices: Organization and Cleaning in the Materialographic Laboratory
New year, new practices. Learn best lab practices from a Struers' Application Engineer.For many companies, saving time and money is a major goal for all departments. In the materialographic lab, it’s critical to understand the proper maintenance and care for equipment and consumables to achieve maximum uptime, maximum operating life, and cost-effective sample preparation. This webinar will also include a brief introduction and practical examples of the 5S system of organization and standardization. Please join us as we discuss Struers’ best practices for organization and cleaning in the materialographic lab!
This webinar will cover:
- Cleaning and maintenance recommendations for lab equipment
- Proper cleaning and care for Struers’ consumable products
- Practical tips and tricks from years of lab experience
- Introduction to 5S system
- Practical application of 5S to the Struers lab in Cleveland, Ohio