Hardness Testing: 21 Things You Should Never Do If You Want Good Results
Learn how to choose hardness testing method and get tips and tricks on how to get the indentation right.
This webinar will cover some of the most common challenges usually experienced during hardness testing. Troubleshooting for many issues and mistakes will be provided in order to improve testing efficiency and obtain better results.
Topics will include:
- Fracture toughness measurement
- Considerations on surface preparation for hardness testing
- Choice of load and magnification
- Hardness testing of complex samples
- Clamping of samples
- Accuracy optimization of results
- Conversion between hardness scales
- And many more…
Marcello Manca, Application Specialist
Time and place
- Add to calendar