Struers Application Notes are prepared by highly qualified application specialists, and are based on scientific facts, professional knowledge, and hands-on experience. They are designed to provide professionals working in materialographic laboratories and quality control functions with concentrated and precise information about specific materials and their application. You will find Struers Application Notes an invaluable pool of knowledge with many illustrations and easy to read text. They contain:
- Introduction to materials
- Materials production and applications
- Metallographic preparation challenges
- Metallographic preparation guidelines including Cutting, Mounting, Grinding and Polishing, Cleaning, and Etching.
- Preparation method and structure interpretation